Photo by David Welton
Tickets will be mailed to you in May and will include garden descriptions, driving directions, and a map of the tour. Tickets are tax-deductible and nonrefundable (the tour will occur rain or shine). The ticket is your receipt.
The tour often sells out, so it is advisable to purchase tickets in advance. If any tickets are still available on the day of the garden tour, they can be purchased at Bayview Farm and Garden.
- Adult Ticket (including seniors): Advance: $20 each. Day of tour: $25 each.
- Youth Ticket (ages 2-12 years): Advance: $10 each. Day of tour: $15 each.
How to Purchase Advance Tickets
Prior to the day of the tour, you have the following options for purchasing tickets for the 2013 Whidbey Island Garden Tour:
Option 1. Buy online via PayPal
|Child (2-12 yrs)||$10|
Need to order multiple tickets? Just click 'Add to Cart' then type in a new quantity during checkout.
Option 2: Mail in your order
Mail a completed form and a check made out to WIGT in the appropriate amount to P.O. Box 164, Freeland, WA, 98249.
Photo by Nancy McFarland
Option 3: Purchase on Whidbey Island at this year's vendors
- Bayview Farm & Garden, 2780 Marshview Ave., Langley
- South Whidbey Center, 14594 SR 525, Langley
- Flowers by the Bay, 1609 E. Main Street, Freeland
- Anchor Books and Coffee, 9289 SR 525, Suite 1, Clinton
- Lavender Wind Farm (Coupeville Store), 15 Coveland St., Coupeville
For more ticket information, see FAQs → Tickets.