Photo by David Welton
Tickets will be mailed to you in May and will include garden descriptions, driving directions, and a map of the tour. Tickets are nonrefundable (the tour will occur rain or shine). The ticket is your receipt.
The tour often sells out, so it is advisable to purchase tickets in advance. If any tickets are still available on the day of the garden tour, they can be purchased at Bayview Farm and Garden.
- Adult Ticket (including seniors): Advance: $20 each. Day of tour: $25 each.
- Youth Ticket (ages 2-12 years): Advance: $10 each. Day of tour: $15 each.
How to Purchase Advance Tickets
Prior to the day of the tour, you have the following options for purchasing tickets for the 2015 Whidbey Island Garden Tour:
Option 1. Buy online via PayPal
Please note: if you purchase via PayPal we cannot mail you tickets unless your shipping address appears on your PayPal payment page! Your receipt should include a "ship to" address.
|Child (2-12 yrs)||$10|
Need to order multiple tickets? Just click 'Add to Cart' then type in a new quantity during checkout.
Option 2: Mail in your order
Mail a completed form and a check made out to WIGT in the appropriate amount to P.O. Box 164, Freeland, WA, 98249.
Photo by Nancy McFarland
Option 3: Purchase on Whidbey Island at this year's vendors (TBD! Available Spring 2015)
- Bayview Farm & Garden, 2780 Marshview Ave., Langley
- South Whidbey Center, 14594 SR 525, Langley
- Flowers by the Bay, 1609 E. Main Street, Freeland
- Lavender Wind Farm (Coupeville Store), 15 Coveland St., Coupeville
- Sally's Garden, 107 S Main St., Coupeville
- Cultus Bay Nursery, 7568 Cultus Bay Rd., Clinton
- Chocolate Flower Farm, 224 1st St., Langley
Option 4: Day of Tour
Tickets may be purchased for $25 at any of the gardens. However, we recommend buying at one of the retail vendors listed under Option 3.
For more ticket information, see FAQs → Tickets.